Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Marisol's Performance Trunk

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Can anyone that has Marisol's Performance Trunk give me a review of it? I plan on ordering it in a week or two and I want to make sure it is worth the money.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 13, 2005 06:31 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the performance trunk....and it's okay. I don't really think it's worth the money, though. My favorite item in the trunk is the jazz outfit. It's so cute on Mari. The feather boas are nice, too, and so are the jazz shoes. It also comes with hair elastics, two dance certificates, and a poster, which are okay. Mari didn't really need that in her trunk. The trunk itself is pretty sturdy and holds a lot of things. It's also great to take on trips and stows a doll's things nicely. I think I'll give the whole overall collection a B-. It could be better, but it is nice.

    Hope this helps!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 13, 2005 06:48 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img] If I end up not liking it I can return it so that's good.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chrysa1is's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have to go with Princess Ruthie.

    I have the trunk and will nice, the only real reason i got it was because of the Jazz outfit which is really cute.

    It does make a good place to keep all of Mari's outfits and accessories in though.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member agmom222's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My DD has it and loves it. I agree with the other comments though. The box is cute and so is the outfit.
    Also...it will certainly hold it's value (being with an LE doll collection) if you ever want to sell it in the future because you don't like it any more you would probably get your money back.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it; I bought Marisol's collection when I got her (before the dance outfit) so I ended up with the trunk. It's cute, and if I were little I'd be in love with it, but had I only bought Marisol I would have passed on it. However, it is, as others have said, a great place to keep all of Mari's stuff, because it all fits in there very nicely.

    I bought it thinking I may not keep her if she goes ridiculous on eBay in a year or two. And while I haven't totally bonded with her, the thought of (GADS) selling her makes me very nervous...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DD got it this summer at AGPC. I have to say she was using her own money and really wanted the Jazz Outfit. I really didn't want her spending that much. Once we got back to the hotel and opened it I was a convert. She has all of Marisol's Outfits (before the new one) plus the AGT Birthday Outfit, Snowflake PJ's, and Tropical Breezes Outfit stored in there (all of these things have been given to Marisol.) Unlike her other doll outfits she keeps Marisol's neat and organized. At our house it gets an A+.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do not thig you would be able to order it at AGPNY because it is sold out there.My PS told me it will probably be back last week of August,first week of September.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •